I love blue color ... especially when the summer is coming.
Last year I got a rope of blue pearls from my friend
and now I found two pearls of the similar color, so I made the earrings...
too tired to work as my son has had very high fever for several days,
I put those colors in my heart to the paper.
Art Journal -
collage, acrylics, permanent ink pen.
I am very lucky to have a grandmother, a mother and a mother-in-law.
I am a mother of three beautiful, active and so dear children.
It is the most important role and the best feeling.
Happy Mother's Day for all mothers!
My evidence pages for Crusade no.47-It’s a wrap include:
1) Journal page “Christmas 2010” (Jõulud 2010) with all the names who a) come to our Christmas party (20 people this time), b) are our closest relatives/friends we see between the Christmas and The New Year’s eve.
2) Tags – on one of them I wrote down the main events that took place on 2010; on one tag are all the things we got and all the things we gave as a present, but then I mixed some colors and got that wonderful blue color and painted it over because it is Christmas, and it’s all about Santa 🙂
3) Samples of the wrapping papers.
4) A map where is the road (Tartu-Pärnu-Ruhve ) about 300 km we take every year to visit our families.
5) A sample of the lace I bought for my new table top.
It was hard to keep these as evidence pages instead of process pages.
There are several artists who I admire, some from the past like Claude Monet, Amandus Adamson etc. , …. but recently I am fond of Estonian painters who are active right now. My favorite painter is a wonderful woman Epp-Maria Kokamägi whose painting is on my living-room wall (got it as a present from my parents when I got my PhD) – I love the colors and themes she is using… angels… Then there is another painter Pille Tammela who is painting very adorable little trolls – we have one painting on our wall as well next to an angel. Then there are graphics from Külliki Järvila … I have several hanging on my walls (two of them have dragons on them 🙂 ).
Living together with mystic creatures … you would think that I am painting unicorns … well, it wouldn’t be such a bad idea…, but mostly I find myself painting faces, expressions of the emotions. I am painting to the sketchbook or notebook with a black pen. There is one that is painted on the stretched canvas 20×20 cm with acrylics that will be framed soon (I hope – I collect money for a really good frame), but right now it is standing and waiting on the table in our home-office/studio.
This post is a part of a next Crusade no.46 – thank you Michelle for such inspiration … and motivation 🙂